Saturday 28 April 2012

Been to Mummas Markets today, it was fantastic, had sooo many people saying how great I am. I'm only 15! One even said that she would recommend me! Any ways, out of today I might get 2 bookings, for two kids and two teenagers, I couldn't ask for more to be very honest. 


People kept coming  up to me and go "oh, your Rachel Benton?!" and I would be thinking, yes... I don't know you but you know me? What on earth is going on, any ways I go "Yes, I am *giggle giggle*" then they go on about my facebook page and how I am the daughter of "mumma"... oh I enjoy these talks, I always go away thinking I'm famous and text my boyfriend!


But my feet ache from the high heels and my shoulders ache from the camera cuddling me 24/7. But I edited the photos and they are now on facebook! Woop Woop, but hey sneak peak at the team. V V V 

No comments:

Post a Comment